The big sister to classic Felted Tweed, this rustic aran weight yarn is available in a range of classic colours and is a beautiful choice for cosy winter knits. The complimentary colours sit perfectly together in stripes or Fair Isle colourwork, or shine on their own in cables and texture stitches. With an alchemic combination of 50% lightly-felted wool, 25% viscose and 25% alpaca, this is a yarn that's often imitated, but never bettered.
- Composition: 50% Wool, 25% Viscose, 25% Alpaca
- Yarn Weight: Aran - 10ply, Medium (4)
- Yarn ball weight: 50gYarn
- Meterage/Yardage: 87m
- Tension/Gauge: 16 stitches, 23 rows to 10cm (4in)
- Yarn Season: Autumn / Winter
- Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 5.00 mm / 6 / 8