Class Registration Policy
Payment is due at time of registration. A class fee is not refundable unless cancellation is made and approved by the owner 72 hours (3 days) before the first day of the first class session. WoolWinders Yarn Shop reserves the right to cancel classes with less than three registered students three days prior to the first day of class due to insufficient registration. Full and complete refunds will be made to students who registered for a class and it was cancelled by WoolWinders Yarn Shop. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment accepted during registration. There are no make-ups or refunds for missed classes so please make every effort to check your schedule prior to registering for a class.
Safari Group Knitting classes meet and are registered for on a monthly basis. Safari Group Knitting classes meet for 2, 3, or 4 sessions per month. Monthly fees are calculated according to the number of sessions meeting within the month.
A 10% class participation discount will be applied to all store purchases in the month of class participation. As such, class participants are required to use only yarn purchased from WoolWinders Yarn Shop during their class sessions.
There are no make-ups if a student misses a class session. If an instructor initiates the missed session, a make-up or refund for that session will be given. There is no pro-rating for any classes. WoolWinders Yarn Shop reserves the right to substitute teachers as necessary.
WoolWinders Knitting Class Skill Level Recommendations
- Novice - No knitting knowledge or skills needed.
- Beginner - Can knit, purl, cast on and bind off.
- Advanced Beginner - Confident with knitting basics and ready to go to the next level.
- Intermediate - Beginner level skills plus increase, decrease, and follow simple patterns.
- Advanced - Intermediate level skills plus yarn over patterns, cables, ribbing, comfortable with interpretation.
- All Levels - This class is of interest regardless of knitting skill levels.
WoolWinders Crochet Class Skill Level Recommendations
- Novice - No crochet knowledge or skills needed.
- Beginner - Can chain, single crochet, and double crochet
- Intermediate - Confident with crochet basics and ready to go to next level.
- Advanced - Beginner level skills plus increase, decrease, and follow simple patterns.
- All levels - This class is of interest regardless of crochet skill
We hope that you are happy with your purchase, however we understand that items may need to be returned. We gladly accept returns within 30 days with a receipt from WoolWinders Yarn Shop for yarn that has not been wound or compromised in any way, including a broken ball band seal, smelling of smoke, containing pet hairs, cut or had strands taken from the skein in any way, lost label, not labeled with a WoolWinders Yarn Shop label, or soiled or tangled in any way. Sales of needles, crochet hooks, notions, books, buttons, patterns, shawl pins, accessories, bags, special orders and discounted merchandise are final. Please contact the shop with regards to returns prior to shipping any returns. Returns received without prior notification will not be refunded.
WoolWinders Yarn Shop will not be held liable for any inability or error in using purchased materials or in receiving oral class instruction. Nor will the store or its employees be held responsible for any yarn that has been purchased and wound incorrectly by the customer. WoolWinders Yarn Shop reserves the right to limit class size or participation for any reason.
Terms & Policy Changes
WoolWinders Yarn Shop reserves the right to revise and modify any and all terms and conditions of sale at any time.
Upon making a purchase from WoolWinders Yarn Shop, you will automatically be added to our mailing list with news of new classes, events, sales promotions, and discount coupons. You may remove yourself from our mailing list at any time by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of all our emails.