Alpaca Classic is made using a cotton net which is filled with superfine alpaca fibers, resulting in a wonderfully soft, light weight yarn you will fall in love with.
Due to its fine weight, and intense colour palette, Alpaca Classic is ideal for fairisle patterns and a multitude of garments and accessories.
- Composition: 57% Alpaca 43% Cotton
- Yarn ball weight: 25g
- Yarn Meterage/Yardage: 120m
- Tension/Gauge: 23 stitches, 31 rows to 10cm (4in)
- Yarn Season: Autumn / Winter
- Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 3.75 mm / 9 / 5