Soft, strong, and washable, this 4-ply yarn is a workhorse! The plies help resist pilling and washability makes it fantastic for frequently-worn garments, housewares, and children and baby clothes. And like all Malabrigo yarns, it’s super soft and great for next-to-the-skin wear! Spun from premium superwash merino, it comes in an array of watercolor-multi, semi-solid, and variegated colorways.
Great for: Accessories, garments, baby and kids items, housewares, toys, cables, textured stitches, color-work.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. Skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Yarn Texture: 4 ply
- Yardage/Meters: 210 yards (192 meters)
- Skein Weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 18.0 to 22.0 sts = 4 inches
- Needle Size: US 6 - 8 or 4 - 5mm
- Hook Size: US I-9 to K-10/12 or 5.5-6.5 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Care: Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water, do not tumble, dry flat