WHAT’S HER STORY?
Tina Tape’s simply the best at having the planet’s back. It’s made from eucalyptus tree fibre using renewable energy – double win. And wait for it, this softer-than silk, cooler-than-linen flat tape yarn’s vegan and uses no nasty chemicals either.
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO KNIT WITH?
This yarn is super smooth and effortless to knit with. It's durable which means you can unravel and reknit without effecting the finished look of your yarn
WHAT CAN I MAKE?
It's super soft to knit/crochet with, perfect for tops, dresses and sweaters. It's also durable making it great for bags
WORKS WELL WITH...
stocking stitch, single crochet, moss stitch, herringbone stitch
- FIBER: 100% Lyocell (TENCEL®)
- YARN WEIGHT: 100g = 150m (164 yds) Aran / Worsted
- SUGGESTED KNITTING NEEDLE SIZE: 5mm - 8mm / US 8 - US 11
- SUGGESTED CROCHET HOOK SIZE: 5mm - 6.5mm / US 8 - US 10.5
- TENSION SWATCH: 18 sts / 24 rows in stocking stitch on 5mm (US8) needles
- Hand wash only in luke-warm water/ Give your knit a gentle squeeze and soak well/ Once done, roll in a clean old towel to remove excess water and then dry flat