Roaming and grazing freely on the hills and natural pastures, Norwegian sheep produce one of the most eco- and animal-friendly textile fibres in the world. The durable and hardy fleece is expertly spun in an Italian mill to produce a 100% wool yarn that gives depth and structure to knitwear, while maintaining a soft hand. With a palette of colours selected by ARNE & CARLOS, Norwegian Wool blends modern colour trends with the long-standing heritage of traditional Norwegian patterning.
- Composition: 100% Wool
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Yarn ball weight: 50g Yarn
- Meterage/Yardage: 125m/137 Yards
- Tension/Gauge: 22 stitches, 28 rows to 10cm (4in)
- Yarn Season: Autumn / Winter
- Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 3.75 mm / 9 / 5