- All Sales are Final
- Please no winding on clearance yarns
- Limited quantities available. Availability subject to actual inventory on hand
Brooklyn Tweed’s first worsted-spun fingering-weight yarn, Peerie is smooth, strong, and full of lively bounce. Made with USA-grown Merino wool, this yarn’s 4-ply construction lends luster and a polished hand to cables, lace motifs, stockinette and textured fabrics. With a range of jewel tones, soft pastels, and warm neutrals, Peerie’s expansive 45-color palette makes it a perfect colorwork yarn.
Developed, sourced, processed, spun and dyed 100% in the USA.
- 210 yards (192 meters) | 20.5 microns | 50 grams | fingering weight
- Utah & Nevada grown Merino wool
- Spun in Springvale, Maine.
- Dyed in Saco, Maine.
The merino wool we source averages 20.5 microns — within the typical finewool range, and retaining the Merino-specific quirks of supreme density, high tensile strength, high crimp, and delightful springiness. Worsted-spun for a smooth hand, Peerie hits the sweet spot of being both next-to-skin soft and durable (not prone to pilling).