A lightly-fulled single-ply yarn of magnum proportions! Whip out a super-cozy accessory in just hours with this super-sized delight of a yarn. Premium Uruguayan merino is just as soft as ever, and Rasta comes in a range of unique “watercolor multi” colorways as well as a rainbow of semi-solid basics. Unbelievably squishy, this is the yarn to turn to when you want the ultimate in warmth (or the ultimate in speed!)
Great for: Quick knits, textured stitches, hats, cowls, scarves, outerwear.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Fiber: 100% merino wool
- Weight: Super bulky (6)
- Skein Weight: 150 grams (5.29 ounces)
- Yarn Texture: Single ply slightly felted with a twist
- Yardage: 90 yards / 82 meters
- Gauge: 8.0 to 10.0 sts = 4 inches or 10 cm
- Needles: US 13 - 19 or 9 - 15mm
- Hook Size: US N/P/15 to P/Q or 10 - 15 mm
- Care: Hand Wash, cold water, dry flat