Madara means speckled. This luxurious wool, silk, and alpaca blend from Noro does not disappoint. The colors are vibrant and wonderful, with a very tasteful tweed appearance due to the process of double dyeing which allows the base multi color to peek through. A wonderful addition to Noro!
- Fiber: 60% Wool 30% Silk 10% Camelid - Alpaca
- Weight: Worsted
- Unit Weight: 100 grams / 3.53 ounces
- Yardage: 218 yards / 199 meters
- Gauge: 16.0 to 20.0 sts = 4 inches
- Needles: US 7 - 9 or 4.5 - 5.5mm
- Care: Hand wash, Dry flat